Are you Happy With how Organized Your Home Is?
Your home is your castle… yet do you sometimes feel you have a dragon waiting for you at the door? Everyone has their own dragon of disarray. Some are consumed with paper, others have just accumulated a lot of stuff. Another person’s nemesis may be their collection of Civil War memorabilia. Clutter No More provides a hands-on professional approach to helping people put their lives and possessions in place. This simplifies your lifestyle and saves you time, money, and space.
Whatever your situation . . . if you’re feeling
- Overwhelmed with managing your day-to-day responsibilities
- Unable to quickly and safely find things you need
- Drowning in a sea of paper, unopened mail, stacks of magazines
- Affected by a lack of storage space in your home environment
- Unsuccessful in achieving your goals because of a lack of time
- Nervous and anxious due to your busy “cluttered” lifestyle
- Overcome with embarrassment when people ask to stop by
- and more . . .
Let us help you organize your home!
Did you know people use only 20% of their possessions 80% of the time? A well functioning system for organizing, storing, and in some cases, archiving your possessions will help you live “uncluttered” for years to come. Our caring, knowledgeable organizational consultants help you develop a plan of action that will get you organized and stay that way!
Imagine the positive results from de-cluttering your:
- Living Areas: living room, family room, media centers
- Kitchen: cabinets, drawers, islands, pantry
- Dining Room: china cabinets, linen closets, butler pantry, bar storage and accessories, table pad storage
- Bathroom Areas: master, family, guest
- Bedrooms: master, children, nursery, guest
- Storage: hallways, stairs, closets
- Work Areas: home-based office, a computer station, craft, sewing rooms
- Utility Areas: laundry room, workbench, basement, attic
- Outside Areas: garage, carport, yard, garden storage, patio, deck
- Miscellaneous: family vehicles, storage units, pet, supply areas